I think it's time for a Spring giveaway! The weather here on the Gulf coast in Texas has been beautiful, so I think we should celebrate. We don't get many of the cooler, low humidity days, so we have to enjoy them while we can. The triple digit and high humidity days filled with mosquitoes the size of small animals will be here before we know it. :0)
Jodie from Fort Worth Fabric Studio has done it again with a beautiful fat quarter bundle. (Thank you, Jodie!) This is a description of what you will receive:
HONEY BEE 2:
1 Fat Quarter of each: Benartex's Crazy Daisy Large Daisy Bloom, Windham's Basic Brights Daisy Yellow, Riley Blake's Tuxedo Floral on White, Quilting Treasures' Kate's Garden Yellow Blooms, Clothworks' Clematis Woven White, Michael Miller's Falling Flowers Yellow, Bentartex's Crazy Daisy Small Daisy Bloom Black, Benartex's Crazy Daisy Mod Pod Black/Yellow, VIP Exclusives' Fantasia Scribbles White, Michael Miller's Garden Pindot Black, Quilting Treasures' Happiness Is Charlie Brown Shirt Yellow, and Windham's Basic Brights Gingham Black.
Aren't these colors pretty together? I can see a pretty spring table topper, or maybe a tote? Lots of ideas swimming around in my head. What would YOU make? She also has this bundle for sale HERE and some beautiful yardage to go with it HERE if you'd like to buy some. :0) This is a must have in my stash.
Okedoke, here is what you need to do to enter to win:
1. Leave a comment telling me what you might like to make with these fabrics. Please make sure I have a way to get in touch with you if you are the winner.
2. You must be a follower of my blog. Leave another comment telling me that you are.
3. Go to FWFS's online catalog and tell me what your favorite fabric bundle is.
4. Follow FWFS on Facebook. Leave another comment telling me so.
5. Sign up for FWFS's newsletter. Leave another comment.
6. Follow Fort Worth Fabric Studio on Twitter. Leave another comment.
You have 3 mandatory entries and 6 total if you'd like to do the extras.
This giveaway will end midnight CST on Sunday, April 22, and I will announce the winner on Monday.
Okay, I'm outta here. :0) I'm headed out in the yard to soak up some Vitamin D while I have the chance. Enjoy your day doing what you love with who you love!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hugs and love,