First I'd like for you to know a little about our sponsor. Fort Worth Fabric Studio is an end-of-the-rainbow, dream come true for owner, Jodie Heinold. She has had an incredible love for fabric since learning to sew as a child. With a degree in Business Administration, she has never forgotten her passion for design, fabric, and creation, and has spent a number of years pursuing these interests by designing & selling children's boutique clothing to a wonderful group of clientele. She has a trained “eye” for beautiful fabric & color combinations, which will be reflected in choices available on the website.
This is what Jodie is giving one of my followers. I just LOVE these colors all together. They are definitely "goin' places"! It looks like a present with that pretty bow. :)
If you would like to win this awesome fat quarter bundle, here is all you need to do:
1. Be a follower of my blog.
2. Go to FWFS and sign up for their newsletter. Come back here and comment to me that you did.
3. Tell me what you would make with this bundle if you won it.
That's it! If you would like to have extra entries, here are some things you can do:
1. Post about this giveaway on your blog and come back and tell me.
2. "Like" Fort Worth Fabric Studio on Facebook, tell them you came from here and come back and tell me for another entry.
3. Tweet about this or post on your facebook page and let me know you did.
Please make each a separate entry if you want them to get counted. I use Mr. Random Generator and he only knows to count your entry if they are listed separately. :)
Thank you for "goin' places" with me today. You have until Saturday, October 8, midnight CST to sign up. I will announce the winner on Sunday, October 9th. PLEASE make sure if you are a no-reply blogger that you leave a way for me to get in touch with you.
I'm so glad you stopped by. Please do come back again. :)